Brushless DC Motor controller

Omer

Local time
9:09 AM
I believe the motor controller for my Swagtron eb8 is bad. I can’t seem to find a replacement… The controller that is bad has the following information on it:
Voltage DC36V: low voltage protection: 29+1V
Brake: Low level; Maximum current 18+1A
Product number: JH3AZ2779DZGDQD
Ex-factory date:04-08-2021
Dongguan king hui Controller Co; LTD

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions as to where I might find one?

Contact you bike's support chat for help. that failing, check all connections 'Carefully' for pin damage. NO?
Go to ebay or amazon for ebike controller & check all listings for a match. Most replacement are not cheap,
but you might luck out with a 36v. (?) Wish you better luck than I did, I found one that worked, but no exact match.
P.S. also search Dongguan. LTD tells me they are in Hong Kong.

Thanks. We’ve tried contacting Swagtron and they don’t respond at all. If I would have known their customer service was so poor, I would not have bought Swagtron and would discourage anyone from purchasing one. I’m very disappointed.

Thanks. We’ve tried contacting Swagtron and they don’t respond at all. If I would have known their customer service was so poor, I would not have bought Swagtron and would discourage anyone from purchasing one. I’m very disappointed.
It's all an ongoing learning process, hopefully not too expensive. What's important is have a preflight check list &
keep yur bike in good working order. Hope the Swagtron was not to expensive. There are good cheap bikes, but
they all need to be carefully researched before committing. Videos can be helpful, reviews too. I studied specs
& reviews for a long time before I bought the 2nd cheaper bike** after my defunct high-end one. one needs a
the bike that best suits your riding style & ability. Any maintenance & repair skills you can learn are always a plus.
I always do my own repairs, but that requires skills & tools many do not possess.

**that bike has 7000 miles, runs better than new, but does require TLC. NCM Moscow,(actually a German bike
made for export to Russia) Now only available in 27.5 whls. Avoid used, & probably hard to get now. I wanted something
that was an all 'round general purpose bike 1st & an e-bike 2nd. Stock tires not good for heavy weights, will bust
spokes. very good, powerful 500w motor.

Back