Bafang BBS03/BBSHD programming

It's just a big eggrider in my opinion but it does not have to stay inline...has a bunch of pre-set controlleer setting configurations prolly much similar to what you described on the ecms.

But really nothing we cannot do with a simple cable and laptop or the eggrider display.

Now something like that is for mid-drives only. Am I correct? Thanks.

Now something like that is for mid-drives only. Am I correct? Thanks.
As far as i know so far but i could be wrong at this point really

Now, if we can get the eggrider with different firmwares such as for a rad bike with the hub drive motors other than
the mid drive system on my bike.
I'm sure luna could do it but not sure if they actually do/would.

I've been on a list waiting for a Luna Black Box ;)
Hopefully that'll happen within the next 50 years :ROFLMAO:
Good luck :). I have one of the first ones and I depended on it for years. Having put it to use for so long, it was totally worth the investment if for no other reason than it un-tethered me from a laptop, the Penov software and the need for USB Plug and Pray to recognize the cable, which I had limited success with. It is also a hell of a lot easier to bring along with you on a ride to make corrections (or undo bad decisions) after real world riding comes up against internet theory.
...has a bunch of pre-set controlleer setting configurations prolly much similar to what you described on the ecms.
Yeah but they are pretty much worthless. They are the same ones you see in Karl Gesslein's article, and which you will find with the common Penov software releases. The unit itself will let you save ONE custom firmware setup. And if you try and do it again you will wipe the one you saved previously. For that reason I took to using my camera to record each set of screens so I could go back whenever I wanted to and use the pics as a historical record.
But really nothing we cannot do with a simple cable and laptop or the eggrider display.
Its actually all the same. The ER, the Black Box. Penov's PC software and the Speeed app. Just different ways of getting at exactly the same software interface. I use Speeed now simply because its on my phone and my phone is always on me. For the two bikes I ride regularly, now I keep a Bafang 'programming' cable in the tool bag. But I have my settings so down pat I really don't need it. I sort of have a current standard setup for flat land riding and hills/trail riding and I only need to use the cable once to update a bike to my latest/greatest version, which I think I am just about done fiddling with after a few years of tinkering off and on.

Back