Aniioki eBikes - Anyone Tried Them?

ozzie21

Local time
1:51 AM
Has anyone had any experiences with the Aniioki brand ebikes? I've watched a few YouTube videos today on them and the reviews are overall quite good. Big power, good features and long range and good prices. They look quite impressive. They've got a few different models but the AQ177 Pro Max and the A8 Pro Max are their top of the line.

I edited this to add another YouTube video review for Fender Bunny. Actually her review is very good...and she's not hard on the eyes either...

Attachments

• Capture Aniioki eBikes.JPG
    Capture Aniioki eBikes.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 195
No secret. This is the link to the Canadian website. FYI, I'm in Canada. The prices you see may also be in Canadian $$$, so for people in the USA that might be interested, prices might be 2-25% cheaper in USD fi you go to the ANIIOKI USA website. Since they do have a Canadian website they may also have a distribution center in Canada, and possibly one in the USA also. I know when I bought my Himiway Cruiser they told me the bike would be shipped from their Toronto warehouse. I got my Cruiser at my door in less than one week. So ANIIOKI might do the same.

https://aniioki.com/en-ca/collections/ebike

Bought my wife an Aniioki AQ177 pro plus. That was the bike she wanted so we ordered it in and and it came and we found that they had sent us an open box that was not repackaged very well nor was it sealed up correctly. several parts were damaged in because of that even the front wheel was damaged and the inner tube was destroyed! I wrote to the company got no reply, finally was able to leave a message on their u.s. telephone number and no one called us back. I cannot recommend to anyone that they buy this brand of e bike because there is a good chance that you will find yourself on your own with shipping and warranty issues!

Bought my wife an Aniioki AQ177 pro plus. That was the bike she wanted so we ordered it in and and it came and we found that they had sent us an open box that was not repackaged very well nor was it sealed up correctly. several parts were damaged in because of that even the front wheel was damaged and the inner tube was destroyed! I wrote to the company got no reply, finally was able to leave a message on their u.s. telephone number and no one called us back. I cannot recommend to anyone that they buy this brand of e bike because there is a good chance that you will find yourself on your own with shipping and warranty issues!
Too bad. Reviews I've seen have been pretty good............:cautious:

I bought an AQ177 off Amazon, with the extended protection option. It's been running great for the 1st 100 miles, so far. The hub motor size is 750w, not 1000w as the ad's images may suggest, whereas the A8 appears to have a 1000w hub motor. I thought I was getting an A8 with the AQ177's frame and non-banana seat, but that's not the case. Some may argue that the AQ177 is the better option, given the power and range. Even though it may be a 100 mile range, I prefer to keep the battery no higher than 90% and no lower than 15%, so the overall estimated range for a single outting is in the 75 mile range. Still, that seems to be double or triple the performance of most ebike competitors using a 20ah battery. The ebike is heavy and that may be it's primary con. The other concern is their non-UL-certified batteries. Understanding how to avoid "Thermal Runaway" and extinguish a lithium battery fire is very important too. Another interesting feature is the Cruise Control function, activated and deactivated by long-holding the controller's "+" button. For some reason the Cruise Control feature was not mentioned in any of the product's literature I received.
373428121_837484694721480_2455892332768731511_n.jpg

update on the aniioki aq177 pro max: Still have not heard back from Aniioki on the damaged parts on the bike. Luckily, I've been able to take care of things on my own. I bought another bike. It is an Aipas A6 long range model. It has much higher quality parts on it in every regard! Lg batteries (it has two 14.4 amp hour batteries) a display that can be seen in any light condition. Higher quality frame. Name brand hydraulic brakes. It is a cargo bike and able to carry 450 pounds! So, I've inherited the Aniioki and she has the Apias for her daily commute! If you are thinking of getting a bike skip over the Aniioki and go for the Apias! Oh, yes The people at Apias actually call you back when you have a problem or question! and the bike comes shipped by CEVA logistics The bike came in one piece was delivered right to our garage door!

update on the aniioki aq177 pro max: Still have not heard back from Aniioki on the damaged parts on the bike. Luckily, I've been able to take care of things on my own. I bought another bike. It is an Aipas A6 long range model. It has much higher quality parts on it in every regard! Lg batteries (it has two 14.4 amp hour batteries) a display that can be seen in any light condition. Higher quality frame. Name brand hydraulic brakes. It is a cargo bike and able to carry 450 pounds! So, I've inherited the Aniioki and she has the Apias for her daily commute! If you are thinking of getting a bike skip over the Aniioki and go for the Apias! Oh, yes The people at Apias actually call you back when you have a problem or question! and the bike comes shipped by CEVA logistics The bike came in one piece was delivered right to our garage door!
Hey Tennessee: To get in touch with Aniioki product support you must download the Whatsapp then call the number listed on their site. Regular phone number isn't working. One person does all of the support. Now you should know if you want to actually talk to them support hours are 4:00PM. PST, to 1:00AM PST. That's if you are calling from the US.
Yes sir..Just bought one of the A8 Pro bikes and have not been able to ride it yet. Awaiting parts.

Back