350 watt geared hub motor and 36 volt 10ah battery

J

James340

I have the pedal assist on the lowest of the 3 settings and I am pedaling hard.I get 10 miles at 20 mph.I know this is subjective but is that appropriate?I have another bike with a 48 volt 14.5 ah with 21700 cell and I get a lot of miles.I know "your mileage may vary"but I really expected more than 10.Thanks for your time

I have the pedal assist on the lowest of the 3 settings and I am pedaling hard.I get 10 miles at 20 mph.I know this is subjective but is that appropriate?I have another bike with a 48 volt 14.5 ah with 21700 cell and I get a lot of miles.I know "your mileage may vary"but I really expected more than 10.Thanks for your time
36v 10ah equals 360w it depends on your the settings, I've always assumed that if you 5 PAS that the power would be equally divided but its not & for some ebikes you can change this in the settings. My lankeleisi mg740plus delivers 60% of the power in PAS 1. My cyclotricity stealth 1000w appears to deliver most of the power in PAS 3 out of 5. I would expect more range from a 350w, 10 miles seems very low. I managed 35 miles from a 48v 20ah battery using PAS 3 out of 5 & use of the thumb throttle, average speed 20 mph though I did see 25-30 mph a number of times, 35 mph downhill. I don't know if your display shows Watts being drawn or if your able to change the PAS settings. Have you checked the basics tyre pressures, the brakes aren't rubbing, chain is lubed, wheel bearings aren't binding?

Back