Rawly old

Rawly Old

Local time
8:18 PM
Old, deaf & toothless in western Washington, more fractures than Kneivel, but too stubborn 'n' stupid ta quit.
I give up acoustic bikes 14,000 miles ago, Totally trashed a Juiced CCS, Now have a NCM moscow & moscow+"
& am building a gas/electric hybrid. Already bilt solar trailer to go with. The uber-efficent 39cc engine will be able
to charge one battery riding, while the trailer charges a 2nd. 30 AH twixt the two & 50 mpg to a liter of gas. Range
is no longer an issue! Battery mount is finished, gas bike too, just need to stick a Bafang 750w mid-drive in it.
That be easy soon as I get a check. Don't ask fur pictures yet, just got the 1st phone I;ve ever owned, & haven't
figgered it out yet"

:rolleyes:
Welcome to the e-side! The "e" stands for "electric" by the way. Glad to see another familiar face from the other place!
Back when Lee Iaccoca made his 1st & only attempt at an Ebike in a bygone century, I made mine. I found
a heater fan motor from a bus in the junk yard. I got a couple motor cycle batteries, put 'em in a box, & used
the rheostat from an old radio as a controller/throttle. That bike took off like a shot for almost a mile before bursting
into flames. So while not successful, I am not a novice ebiker:oops: I'm from all three places, E, Gas, & acousric,
A regular Gyro Gearloose tinkerer.

Welcome to the forum from another Western Washington deaf....old....broken down dude.......still got my teeth...all that bourbon in my milk when I was a kid helped apparently!.

Back