Newbie Intro(San Diego)

Renzo

Local time
5:35 AM
Long-time e-biker(Fuji Sanibel/Juiced Hyper Scorpion/Juiced Rip Racer) but just found this great Forum. Black Friday 'made' me buy a HeyBike RaceMax :ROFLMAO:
I wanted to get away from fat-tires/small-wheel bikes, and this checked MOST of my boxes(48V 12AH/ 27.5"/500W hub mtr/Throttle and PAS) Granted the quality and performance is below the standard set by Juiced, but the price was right! The first ride convinced me that I need a bigger chain ring/crankset. That and an adjustable stem for better position, and a suspension seatpost for my old Butt. I cant leave anything alone, and must make 'improvements' on everything I own. Thanks in advance for you future support and encouragement heybike race max.png

Welcome from SE Wisconsin.

I have a Juiced HyperScrambler 2 and I consider its quality to be in the medium range. It’s not as nice as my Aventon, which is not even considered high end. Specifically, the brakes, shifter and suspension are pretty low brow considering the price of the bike.

If I had it to do over, I might’ve gone for a Ride1Up Revv1 instead.

My first bike was a heybike Ranger; seat was bad and brakes were always super-screechy. I wouldn’t buy another heybike.

That looks like a nice civilized city bike. Probably a very good choice for your location.
Welcome to the group.
At 500 Watts, I bet that bike is pretty frugal on energy use.
What is the top speed? The online specs say about 28 Mph.
The price of the bike is super reasonable.

Back