Jetson Haze Charger?

needanswers

Local time
11:36 AM
I have a jetson haze and need a new charger is the connector specific to the haze or is any charger with similar connector ok?

I have a jetson haze and need a new charger is the connector specific to the haze or is any charger with similar connector ok?
Chargers are specific for given battery voltages. They make smart chargers also. I believe they make different kinds/configurations of charger plugs/connector.

Jetson only wants twenty bucks for a new charger. If anything you want to spend more and get some assured quality, which a cheap-ass Far East charger is never going to provide, which is possibly why you need another one already.

It looks like they use a simple pin plug, although its not possible for me to tell what the size is from the web site. But seeing that little pin I can say its no more than a 2a charger most likely.

Its a 48v 7.5ah battery that supposedly takes up to 5 hours to charge that tiny battery, so I take that back, its probably a 1a charger. Which tracks with use of such a small pin on the end of the plug.

Best bet is buy a replacement from Jetson. If you are looking for cheaper, you may as well just light a match to the bike now and get it over with.

Apologiea - I will try my best to help...

1. If your Haze was bought new less than 12mon ago - you could qualify for a no charge warranty replacement - contact Jetson Customer Servioce (888) 976-9904 between 10AM-^PM EST Mon-Fri - or go online to their Support ChatBot: CLICK HERE KETSON SUPPORT BOT

2. The charger you need is - 48V Lithium Ion Battery Charger - which will charge up to Max 54.6V - with 5.5mm female barrel charge plug >
The Jetson-from-Jetson replacement charger costs: $19.99 +Tax+ $9,95 shipping
Or this Amazon replacement costs = $20.99 + Tax + Free Shipping for Prime CLICK HERE AMAZON CHARGER

3. PLEASE NOTE : from the battery Specs I am seeing - I believe Jetson has enginnered this battery NOT to have a internal Battery Management System.
That means Disconnect the Charger IMMEDIATELY when Charger goes green - DO NOT LEAVE CHARGER PLUGGED INTO BATTERY AFTER SHOWS GREEN LIGHT CHARGING COMPLETED - NEVER LEAVE CHARGER PLUGGED INTO BATTERY OVERNIGHT

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back