E-moped from Segway?

"A"

Local time
7:04 PM

Xyber2.jpeg

Or just stuff in a modular compartment that they sell to you. Similar to what the Metacycle was supposed to be able to do with its open hole.

But this is just a render. The Magura calipers (which don't come in red) won't work with those rotors. Its just stock imagery the artist used. You see this done all the time on product announcement renders.

This seemingly innocuous passage bodes ill for the buyer.
Both bikes show off several smart features including “active scene perception” that allows the bike to automatically take certain actions based on its surroundings, such as turning on and off the headlights, locking the bike, and adjusting the power level on the fly
Translation: Geofencing

I think these motors are getting too big and heavy to be in the hub; it's going to lead to a harsh ride, no matter how good the rear suspension is.

I hope they can refrain from immediately pricing themselves out of the market...

I like the original looks. It's not trying to be a copy of anything. I think it needs lower profile tires is all.

I'm going to pass on a 750w but if a qs205 will squeeze in there, this would make a great donor bike for about 2-3 thousand $

I like the original looks. It's not trying to be a copy of anything. I think it needs lower profile tires is all.Wit
To be honest... I don't. Sometimes I wonder why the way two-wheels are seen on both sides of the pond is SO different, but I really don't like most of the ebikes I see you guys falling in love with! :ROFLMAO: What I like is the classic frame shape of the bikes: mostly two triangles in a parallelepipedal arrangement.

Maybe it's just me, my age, or maybe it's just my Italian soul... but it seems to me that, apart from the technical quality (and the difference) between our strictly regulated "pedelec" and your much more free stuff, we really have VERY different views on this in Europe.

Now, can I say one more thing without being banned forever from this forum, or worse... being visited at home by a couple of bearded fat guys dressed in black leather jackets??? :ROFLMAO:

I really dislike Harley Davidson and any kind of design like that, while I fall in love with a Ducati Panigale (or my old Moto Guzzi Le Mans III :cry:) .
Now, don't waste your time explaining to me that are two very different concepts for a different environment: I know it all, of course, and I speak only from the side of attractiveness and beauty...

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: Just to be clear, I'm just observing, not judging. I appreciate that you have the same right as I do to like what you like, folks! No questions asked! Peace and Love! :)

Now, can I say one more thing without being banned forever from this forum, or worse... being visited at home by a couple of bearded fat guys dressed in black leather jackets??? :ROFLMAO:

None of my mooks ( "bearded fat guys dressed in black leather jackets" ) are fat this year!!

:ROFLMAO:

That is a motorcycle not moped or e bike IMHO.
It probably has a hub motor, controller that can pump out 3 kW continuously, but is castrated in firmware and has a Class 2 sticker.

pagheca: It seems like the "that's a motorcycle!" people prefer something that looks like a bicycle, while those of us who don't want to expend too much effort prefer mopeds or speed pedelecs. It's about goals, I guess. I like them both. A pedelec/moped will keep up with more city traffic than an eBike will, thus making them safer than eBikes, in areas where there's no bike lane. (which is a LOT!)

In my city, we don't have a lot of bike lanes. If I'm going flat out on my eMoped (30 mph) I can keep up with ALL downtown traffic, all neighborhood traffic and about half of traffic elsewhere. On my eBike, I'm typically going 15-20 mph I'm getting passed by every car everywhere except downtown.

Back