Bike kit from Ali Express parts missing

frund

Local time
8:14 PM
£600 kit parts missing. No screen C18 or back light. 1 year later all there is is still in the shed. A couple of weeks ago I decided to cut my losses and ordered a screen a couple of days ago from another supplier. No instructions but the wiring seems pretty obvious apart from some thin wires coming from the G340. these are probably lighting wires. If not please suggest.
I have cable levers, throttle, wheel sensor, front light, main cable, left and right crank arms, Samsung battery with charger still in box.
I have removed bottom bracket and mid gear shimano parts.
Any suggestions or things to look out for welcome. ta

What kind of kit? Sounds like a mid drive kit. Bafang? Check your original front centerline and see that it is close to your kit. I had to get a new chainring with a 23mm offset to match what I had before. If your bike was a triple, check at center ring. If a double, check at center of the chainrings. The power wires were too long in my kit, so I cut them to size and bought crimp butts to reconnect the wires. You will need heat shrink tubing if you do this. I also bought a Grin Technologies Double Bob to relocate my battery higher up on the downtube.

Back