Zizzo 2022 Campo arrived with different parts

Idanny76

Local time
12:05 PM
I just purchased two new 2022 Campo model for $329 from the zizzo website and a 2022 Campo refurbished. The refurbished one came with the Shimano Revo shifter and derailleur. The second bike arrived, but it had the the Microshift shifter and derailleur. The third bike arrives tomorrow.

All their bikes are listed online in their description that they come with Shimano shifters and derailleur. If you get the bike with something else it's kind of disappointed, because you feel like you didn't get what you paid for. I know Microshift are close to Shimano in quality, but from what I have read so far.... Shimano are still better.

Zizzo explained "The reason for the Microshift shifter and derailleur is due to the widespread bike supply chain issues suffered mild pandemic (we could not get Shimano at the time of production.)
At the time the higher grade and more expensive alternate Microshift components were available and opted to use them for the production"

The part that I felt was an insult was trying to say they replaced higher grade and more expensive. What do you guys think about this? Should they give me some type of discount for this replacement?

Back