Zebra zx2 battery charger

Robertp

Local time
12:26 AM
Hello I recently purchased a 2020 zebra zx2 without a battery charger from an auction. It has two 48v 26ah batteries and I cannot find anyone that sells a charger that is even relatively close. I contacted a couple of companies that sell parts and chargers and unfortunately they have never seen this type of connector. Any way to get these charged? Thank you!

Attachments

• D781698E-10C5-48F1-B7A7-9F2C4A3D7534.jpeg
    D781698E-10C5-48F1-B7A7-9F2C4A3D7534.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 9743B512-1C2A-4E03-B8FF-76A1F3800099.jpeg
    9743B512-1C2A-4E03-B8FF-76A1F3800099.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 146
You don't need to find a charger for that particular bike, all you need is a charger is charger that has the proper voltage and charge rate (amps). Another consideration is the connector on the charger. This really simple as the connectors can be changed fairly easily.

Check with these people they are currently selling the 2022 models maybe they can supply the charger designed for this scooter. https://www.e-scooter.co/zebra-zx2/

You don't need to find a charger for that particular bike, all you need is a charger is charger that has the proper voltage and charge rate (amps). Another consideration is the connector on the charger. This really simple as the connectors can be changed fairly easily.

Check with these people they are currently selling the 2022 models maybe they can supply the charger designed for this scooter. https://www.e-scooter.co/zebra-zx2/
Thank you for you fast response! I contacted a few different companies that sell them and they sent me pictures of the charge ports and they are completely different now. I haven’t found a connector that will fit in the battery. How would I go about changing the connector of a charger to fit the battery? Thank you.

Thank you for you fast response! I contacted a few different companies that sell them and they sent me pictures of the charge ports and they are completely different now. I haven’t found a connector that will fit in the battery. How would I go about changing the connector of a charger to fit the battery? Thank you.
Well after looking at the picture of the connector on you scooter I'm at a loss to suggest what to do. There are far more connections there than typical e-bike charger which typically have positive and negative voltage inputs. Check that link I posted to see if the can assist you in finding the charger.

Just as side note, you possibly have bought a stolen scooter as I have idea why anyone would not have the charger for a scooter they are selling.

Well after looking at the picture of the connector on you scooter I'm at a loss to suggest what to do. There are far more connections there than typical e-bike charger which typically have positive and negative voltage inputs. Check that link I posted to see if the can assist you in finding the charger.

Just as side note, you possibly have bought a stolen scooter as I have idea why anyone would not have the charger for a scooter they are selling.
I purchased from a police auction and the person who was riding it was arrested and never payed to get it out of impound so the towing company performed a lien sale and sold it. That is why I don’t have a charger. I will also try to message that company to see if they have seen this connector. Thank you for your response.

Back