• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

XXL e-bike for Overweight Riders - Corratec Life

luca

Overweight people in particular find it difficult to find an e-bike that meets their requirements. XXL e-bikes like the ones from Corratec are pretty rare. The Bavarian manufacturer Corratec has taken on the task of making XXL e-bikes and successfully launched two models that solve the problems for heavy riders.

The Corratec Life CX 10S and the Corratec Life 8S are suitable for riders up to a total weight of 180kg and with the help of the doctor Dr. Ludwig Geiger they have created a health bike tailored to the needs of heavier riders. Corratec XXL e-bikes offer a number of advantages to larger riders.

benny

I would not call myself overweight - but I am just big and strong and when I wanted to book an eBike with my wife on my Mallorca vacation, I had real problems. Not everyone knows it, but most eBikes are only approved up to a system weight (rider, ebike, backpack etc.) of 130kg and I already put more on the scales. My wife did not give up and actually found an eBike rental on the Internet that has a Corratec Life Bike in its range. Okay they call it e-bike lion but it doesn't matter - the main thing was 180kg system weight :)