Xh18 not reading speed

Arie Groenenberg

Local time
8:25 AM
Hello I have a tongsheng tdz2 with a xh18 display, everything works well including lights front to back, but it doesn't read speed, everything seems to be hooked up correctly, any suggestions?

I assume you have a speed sensor on the rear wheel that uses a magnet connected to a spoke. Make sure the magnet faces the sensor, and that it is close enough to trigger it.
Just yesterday, one of my magnets (I use 2) twisted itself, and wasn't facing the sensor. In my case, it was showing half speed and distance. Got home and realigned it, and all is good.

I assume you have a speed sensor on the rear wheel that uses a magnet connected to a spoke. Make sure the magnet faces the sensor, and that it is close enough to trigger it.
Just yesterday, one of my magnets (I use 2) twisted itself, and wasn't facing the sensor. In my case, it was showing half speed and distance. Got home and realigned it, and all is good.
I just finished the conversion, it never showed speed from the start, I got about 12 mm between sensor and magnet.

I just finished the conversion, the magnet is about 12mm from the sensor

Back