WTB Lekkie onenut and programming cable in Europe

VinhoDoPorto

Local time
12:26 AM
I need to buy a Lekkie onenut to keep my new Bafang BBS02 motor from coming loose. I also need to program it, so I was hoping to find a dealer that ships to the EU and has these parts. I can find the onenut at 2 different stores, but it's 60 euros for the nut and the shipping to Portugal. One shop has the cable, but the nut, cable and shipping is 90 euros! Anyone have a good supplier for these in the EU? Is the onenut worth it? for me it's 60 dollars including shipping.

Hi, do you access to Ebay? I'm in the states but this came up when I googled Lekkie. They are in Germany but had $ 5.00 shipping to the U.S. so I would think Portugal wouldn't be too bad. There are other sellers from different Ebay vendors available.
Screenshot_20240608-132056_Chrome.jpg

Well, this is getting interesting. I'm told you can shop Amazon Spain in Portugal. I don't know what your shipping arrangements are with them but here are some pics.
Screenshot_20240608-133431_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240608-133649_Chrome.jpg

Hi, do you access to Ebay? I'm in the states but this came up when I googled Lekkie. They are in Germany but had $ 5.00 shipping to the U.S. so I would think Portugal wouldn't be too bad. There are other sellers from different Ebay vendors available. View attachment 14838
this is great, thank you! I did not think to try Ebay, I never use it. I was looking at ebike shops. this is a great lead though, I will look here

Well, this is getting interesting. I'm told you can shop Amazon Spain in Portugal. I don't know what your shipping arrangements are with them but here are some pics.View attachment 14841View attachment 14840
I can get Amazon spain deliveries here. I normally prefer to have reliable source, someone I can email questions to etc, but It looks like I will use Amazon or Ebay for this order. Thanks this will save me about 50 euros!

Hi, do you access to Ebay? I'm in the states but this came up when I googled Lekkie. They are in Germany but had $ 5.00 shipping to the U.S. so I would think Portugal wouldn't be too bad. There are other sellers from different Ebay vendors available. View attachment 14838
When I filter by "ships to portugal" then I cannot get them on EBay, but this is the same seller that sells it on Amazon too. I bought it from Amazon, saved 50 euro, thank you, you're awesome!

Back