Worlds loudest bike horns......

HIMI-RICK

Local time
8:04 AM
Just purchased this lite and horn combo for the Himiway Cruiser I just ordered.
Anyone have one yet? USB chargeable and runs up to 9.5 hours.
They sell 2 versions, this one (120db) and one without a lite. The one without the lite is what they claim to be the worlds loudest at 140db.
I chose the one with the lite so I can be seen and heard. Only $34.95 on Amazon.
Safety first!

VIDEO: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7D628808D44EF396130E7D628808D44E&&FORM=VRDGAR

Hornit LITE Bike Horn & LED Headlight (120 dB & 250 Lumen lamp) Cycling Light and Bicycle Sire​

1623287574297.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just purchased this lite and horn combo for the Himiway Cruiser I just ordered.
Anyone have one yet? USB chargeable and runs up to 9.5 hours.
They sell 2 versions, this one and one without a lite. The one without the lite is what they claim to be the worlds loudest at 140db.
I chose the one with the lite so I can be seen and heard. Only $34.95 on Amazon.
Safety first!

VIDEO: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7D628808D44EF396130E7D628808D44E&&FORM=VRDGAR

Hornit LITE Bike Horn & LED Headlight (120 dB & 250 Lumen lamp) Cycling Light and Bicycle Sire​

View attachment 1880

I seriously doubt it is 140 db, the rider would not be able to tolerate that loud of a horn. Also the light that comes on the Himiway will be much brighter than the one shown here and doesn't need to be recharged as it runs on the main 48v battery. Also the Himiway comes with a loud bell that is not as offensive as squeaky bike horn. I suggest you send your purchase back when you get it and spend the $ on a suspension seat post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I seriously doubt it is 140 db, the rider would not be able to tolerate that loud of a horn. Also the light that comes on the Himiway will be much brighter than the one shown here and doesn't need to be recharged as it runs on the main 48v battery. Also the Himiway comes with a loud bell that is not as offensive as squeaky bike horn. I suggest you send your purchase back when you get it and spend the $ on a suspension seat post.
How many lumens is the Himi lite?
When it comes to keeping safe I'd rather have 2 lites and be more noticeable.
Also, better to be offensive and loud than have a kiddie bell and not be heard.
Don't think I'll be returning it. :rolleyes: You might wanna return that bike rack though since you can't pick up the bike that high or figure out how to even fit the bike on it.
Who puts a bike rack on a Mustang anyways? Lol ;)

Last edited:
How many lumens is the Himi lite?
When it comes to keeping safe I'd rather have 2 lites and be more noticeable.
Also, better to be offensive and loud than have a kiddie bell and not be heard.
Don't think I'll be returning it. :rolleyes: You might wanna return that bike rack though since you can't pick up the bike that high or figure out how to even fit the bike on it.
Who puts a bike rack on a Mustang anyways? Lol ;)
Wow what a pleasant person you must be. The light on the Himiway is known to be one of the brightest in the industry, not sure what the lumens it produces but am sure more than a small battery powered unit. As far a the horn as you call it, which is really a car alarm sound, you go right head and see if it replaces vigilant riding techniques.

As far as your other comments I find it amazing how fast someone new to a forum resorts to personal attacks, but I am not surprised as today's world seems to be full of hateful people. Especially when someone was offering a suggestions based on actual experience, which you have none of.

Sorry, I didn't know after 3 months of ownership that you are now an expert on all things ebikes.
Not attacking anyone, just facts.
Don't be so sensitive.

But you are correct...... I am very pleasant!

Last edited:
Also the light that comes on the Himiway will be much brighter than the one shown here and doesn't need to be recharged as it runs on the main 48v battery.

You couldn't be more wrong. The Himiway lite puts out 80 lumens. The Hornit lite puts out 250 lumens. Also, the hornit lite can be plugged right into the info screen USB port so its actually running off the same battery as the stock lite.

Back