Will the Himiway Escape Pro controller work on my Himiway Cruiser?

AllGloryToGod

Local time
8:01 AM
Hi to All.

I currently own a Himiway Cruiser with it's controller being 48v 22ah. Wandering if the Escape Pro controller will work on my Himiway in place of the 48v 22ah one that is on my cruiser now?... The Himiway site shows controller volts and ah info relating to cruiser and escape, but not for the escape (PRO)

God Bless and Thank you.

All Glory Be To God!!! :)

Can you see the wiring diagram for both controllers?
If so just look and see if they are gonna hook up the same.....I don't see why they wouldn't be swappable (is that even a word? LOL)

Unfortunately have not been able to see wire diagrams.

Here is the Himiway website page for the Escape Pro

Long Range Moped-Style Electric Bike

Himiway pedal & electric assist moped style ebike, save your energy for daily commute and urban riding. Longer range up 50 miles with shorter fully charge time down to 6 hours. Himiway Escape Pro features a dual suspension & hydraulic lockout to ensure better control and traction. HIMIWAY Escape...
himiwaybike.com

And here is the Himiway website page for the cruiser

Long Range Fat Tire Electric Bike

Himiway fat tire electric bike reaches 60 miles long range per charge with pedal assistance and sustains the legal speed at 15.5 mph in the United States.
himiwaybike.com

from looking at the motor description section and the battery information on that page,

it appears that both have same 750w brushless rear hub motor and same 48v 17.5ah battery and it even looks like they both use the same screw lock connector connecting motor to controller.

This is the screw lock connector they both use

HT-F-L915A, HT-F-L915A Products, HT-F-L915A Manufacturers, HT-F-L915A Suppliers and Exporters - Mutual-E-bike cable solutions, waterproof connectors.

HT-F-L915A, find quality HT-F-L915A products,HT-F-L915A Manufacturers, HT-F-L915A Suppliers and Exporters at Mutual-E-bike cable solutions, waterproof connectors..
www.mutuallc.com

and according to the Himiway website that shows the controller information

The himiway site shows the the escape and cruiser are same 48v/22ah but doesn't say about the
Himiway Escape (Pro)

So it seems like both the cruiser and maybe escape pro controller would interchange
with one another even using same motor to controller connector..
just don't know what the Escape Pro controller info i.e. volts and ah.
and as I am new I don't want to mess anything up on my bike.

This is the Himiway controller info page and it mentions the cruiser and the escape using same controller voltage and ah 48v 22ah
BUT.. it does not say anything for the Escape (PRO)

Here is the wire diagram page from himiway..(Notice: Headline reads

Zebra / Big Dog / Cruiser / Escape Wiring Diagram & Color Codes​

BUT the actual clickable wire diagram link reads (Zebra/ Big Dog Wiring Diagram & Color Codes) no mention of escape and definitely nothing regards to specifically Escape (PRO)

Thank you for your reply. That is all the information I have been able to gather collect so far.. Hope it is of some help.

Hi to All.

I currently own a Himiway Cruiser with it's controller being 48v 22ah. Wandering if the Escape Pro controller will work on my Himiway in place of the 48v 22ah one that is on my cruiser now?... The Himiway site shows controller volts and ah info relating to cruiser and escape, but not for the escape (PRO)

God Bless and Thank you.

All Glory Be To God!!! :)
I would bet that they use the same controller on all models. They program them differently but that's another subject. Manufacturers like to produce using economy of scale this lowers their overall costs. That's why I think they are using similar controllers unless there is a space limitation. Note: the Escape Pro has the battery built into frame as is the controller so imagine the physical size and shape are different from your Cruiser.

Back