Whoaaaa

HumanPerson

Local time
12:43 AM
Those that know are already here. They will reconstruct humanity when the time comes for them to go to work. It's been done before. You and I will not see it. Live your life as best as you can and Help others in a Silent way

Mysery

Local time
Oh you are gettin it done @Mysery Oh take me fishin man i'll go :)
Have a float trip planned for Musky fishing on the French Broad River near Asheville, NC the 27th. I hope to do some trout fishing before that up around Sparta, NC and spend a few days camping at Stone Mountain State Park.

"A"

Local time
This past Sunday, with the Coupe Cartel in NJ:

OLzc9HF.jpg

CRINmrQ.jpg

HumanPerson

Local time
Well, whatever time it is wherever you are, have a good day ya'll :)

HumanPerson

Local time
Recieved that battery tuesday and it was at 57.3v so i been riding it everyday lol
Now it is at 50v after riding for a few days i put on 108 miles.

The low voltage cut off is 35v but i have the controller set to shut off at 38v

I'll keep riding it into next week and see how it does at lower voltages, like around 40-43v

I have to say though my gut tells me the bigger AH batteries are awesome :)

Ride Safe Everyone :cool:

HP

JerryB

Local time
9:43 PM
We just returned from a 1300 mile trip along the Oregon Coast....beautiful! Out for 12 days....great weather....saw whales in several spots.....dog got to swim in several rivers and beaches.....found many breweries......lots of hikes.....met lots of nice folks......nothing like smellin bacon cooking in the campsite......life is really good.....having fun!

HumanPerson

Local time
We just returned from a 1300 mile trip along the Oregon Coast....beautiful! Out for 12 days....great weather....saw whales in several spots.....dog got to swim in several rivers and beaches.....found many breweries......lots of hikes.....met lots of nice folks......nothing like smellin bacon cooking in the campsite......life is really good.....having fun!
Jerry howsu doin man?

HumanPerson

Local time
I am tired...so tired.... I appologize for outbursts.....Upset....here we go....so wut ya want???

HumanPerson

Local time
South Africa has the world's largest natural deposit of manganese, which tastes nowhere near as nice as bolognese.

CloneWerks

Local time
Today facebook popped up a "you may remember" thing showing the beloved dog who passed away a couple of months ago. DAMN YOU FACEBOOK!

River was a really good looking Boxer/Walker Coonhound mix. Way too smart for her own good and full of energy and the-drive-to-hunt right up until her final days. I've had dogs my entire life and she was one of three that just stands out from all the rest. Wherever she is now I hope she's as happy as she was chasing critters to her hearts content and sleeping next to a warm cast-iron radiator!

Top Bottom