Which ebike tire is good for trails & survives the asphalt too?

RedRider

Local time
1:13 PM
Very often i do 35 kms(22 miles) on asphalt pedaling to the trails and back. Do you know a tire that can take that distance and perform in the woods? I just realized a pair is about 300$ canadian i hope that last more than a month. By the way 27.5 x 2.8 Now my front is a Maxxis Chronicle 3.0 with a Maxxis Rekon 2.8 rear. I am happy but i have no clue if they will last.

Here's a nice one rated for ebike use and also comes with puncture protection!!!

eBike Rated at a standard speed of 25km/h

"All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force."

EXTRA PunctureBelt

"This rugged rubber breaker, combined with the rubber-reinforced sidewalls of the tyre, ensures a high level of puncture protection and sidewall abrasion. Where durability is the main focus, there is also a solid tire version."

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back