Where to test ride ebikes before you buy?

PaulyP

Local time
7:43 PM
Does anybody know of a super store where you can try many ebikes from many manufacturers before buying . Near East Idaho?

Not an expert in East Idaho but ya may want to call the following in Idaho Falls:
Bill’s Bike & Run (208) 656-1662
Dave’s Bike Shop 208-529-6886

Hope this helps. Ultimately once you do your homework on the style of bike you need, budget, features etc. you might want to check out Himiway vs RadBike models. Best Wishes from San Diego!

The test ride part can be a bit of an ordeal. I went to five different shops (within a 55mile radius) and each one only dealt with a few brands and since floor space in the shop was limited, they tended to stock the pricier options. I had never had an ebike before and just needed to try one. I did do a few test rides - not of bikes I had any intention of buying due to the price - but at least it provided me with an idea of how they feel and what sorts of features and frames were going to be best for me. It was just a matter of doing some internet research, calling around to shops, emailing companies to see if they had local dealers (mostly not) etc.

Back