Where Can I Find Parts For The 26" Ancheer Power Plus E-bike

highbids

Local time
11:26 PM
I have a 26" Ancheer Power Plus & I'm looking for parts do you know where i can get some parts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell us exactly the parts you need and maybe we can help. I had a similar problem a while back with a cheap Chinese bike that had a mix of SRAM, Shimano, and off-brand parts, it can take time to figure out what you need because there is no official list of components on any webpage.

I need disk brake pads, the bike has 3,000+ miles on it & I'm trying to find a supplier for when a part brakes like the rear motor hub.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure you have mechanical disk brakes, probably very low end SRAM Avid's, which I've had previously on a couple of other bikes and I could not stand them, heavy bike or not. Do yourself a huge favor and replace them with hydraulic brakes. You don't even need to go to a bike shop to have them installed if they are pre-bled.

Tektro Auriga front/rear $70 total.
Shimano XT front/rear $200 total.

Either one of those will be a huge improvement over what you have now, even the Tektros.

I'm pretty sure you have mechanical disk brakes, probably very low end SRAM Avid's, which I've had previously on a couple of other bikes and I could not stand them, heavy bike or not. Do yourself a huge favor and replace them with hydraulic brakes. You don't even need to go to a bike shop to have them installed if they are pre-bled.

Tektro Auriga front/rear $70 total.
Shimano XT front/rear $200 total.

Either one of those will be a huge improvement over what you have now, even the Tektros.
Any idea where I can purchase this: https://www.ancheer.shop/products/ancheer-250w-motor-for-am004142?_pos=2&_sid=d3743b9bf&_ss=r ?

they don't ship to UK.

Dites-nous exactement les pièces dont vous avez besoin et nous pourrons peut-être vous aider. J'ai eu un problème similaire il y a quelque temps avec un vélo chinois bon marché qui comportait un mélange de pièces SRAM, Shimano et hors marque, cela peut prendre du temps pour comprendre ce dont vous avez besoin car il n'y a pas de liste officielle de composants sur aucune page Web.
Le Moteur, le contrôleur peut-être

Back