When will Aventon give it's customers any kind of Customer Service?

russellbgood

Local time
5:06 AM
‼
‼
‼
Aventon claims "world-class" customer service, more like "world-ass" customer service. Great marketing, even a great ebike, yet support is non-existent. I have spent DAYS trying to reach CS with no response. I placed an order for the Aventure; their website defaulted to S/M when I tried to order a Large ebike. No way to correct this error, been trying for DAYS to reach someone there.
There is NO WAY to speak with anyone at Aventon and you may as well email yourself for support. You can't even leave a voicemail! Pathetic...
‼
‼
‼
‼

‼
‼
‼
Aventon claims "world-class" customer service, more like "world-ass" customer service. Great marketing, even a great ebike, yet support is non-existent. I have spent DAYS trying to reach CS with no response. I placed an order for the Aventure; their website defaulted to S/M when I tried to order a Large ebike. No way to correct this error, been trying for DAYS to reach someone there.
There is NO WAY to speak with anyone at Aventon and you may as well email yourself for support. You can't even leave a voicemail! Pathetic...
‼
‼
‼
‼
Wow that sure will do them in. The reviews I have read have all been good. Kyle at Bolton E-Bikes was impressed to the point of talking about stocking and selling them through his business. You might want to reach out to him maybe he has some contact with them.

My Pace 350 is dead! It hesitated for a while, got worse, now no motor at all, no throttle. Battery is fine. I emailed Michael at support@aventon.com.
No useful replies. Do I have a boat anchor?

You would think all this bad press would get Aventon's attention, maybe I'm wrong.

I have to admit they make a fun product to ride AND their spend on marketing is both impressive and effective, one has to wonder what effect their (F-) grade in their Cusstomer Service is performance, as reported by their own customers, is having on sales. Does it even matter?

Aventon, you are on a three-legged stool and your failure in CS is abysmal. Careful, your treatment of your customers will long be remembered.

If you are thinking about any Aventon run away.

We have two non-working bikes less than 6 months old. One has been to shop which Aventon said they would pay for and screwed me on it never sent reimbursement promised nor correct parts. Another has bad cadence sensor been waiting for parts over 4 weeks. My bike was damaged in shipping mainly just parts like the derailer, brakes and shifter. They have failed to remedy my original shipping damage that happened in July.

Support emails are ignored or not responded to in timely fashion, I have not received a response for 3 weeks as to why I was sent a wrong part and where my reimbursement for warranty service check is. What a joke.

My Pace 350 is dead! It hesitated for a while, got worse, now no motor at all, no throttle. Battery is fine. I emailed Michael at support@aventon.com.
No useful replies. Do I have a boat anchor?
I had about 3 rides on a Level and power quit. When I moved the unlatched battery a little bit, the battery had power to control screen. Took a week to reach someone. Then they wanted pics of battery contacts and the male 4 connectors. The pics showed me nothing but tech said he saw something and sent me a new battery and connector plate. It works. Took 6 weeks from problem till solution. 2 other problems like a fender I removed because it rubs the tire and a shift problem neither one keep me from riding. They have not solved those problems.

Their horrible customer service is intentional. On the other hand, on a facebook group, I know of bikes that will refuse to take care of a new bike with a problem.

This is a brand with some good craftsmanship and bikes that only people who are mechanics should buy.

I have more problems with one new aventon than I have with my 2 other hyper e-bikes from Walmart online.
They know about the electrical problems.
I live in air capital. A missionary from South America can call my pastor an engineer, and our member who sells after market parts can have the parts for a Cessna delivered in 48 hours. But not a single OEM aircraft parts house here stocks an 15mm nut for the front axle which I lost.

You would think all this bad press would get Aventon's attention, maybe I'm wrong.

I have to admit they make a fun product to ride AND their spend on marketing is both impressive and effective, one has to wonder what effect their (F-) grade in their Cusstomer Service is performance, as reported by their own customers, is having on sales. Does it even matter?

Aventon, you are on a three-legged stool and your failure in CS is abysmal. Careful, your treatment of your customers will long be remembered.
Here is the deal. They prefer to spend on advertising vs hiring somebody to answer phone and get a tech on the line.
They are pushing parts into building new bikes and not into their spare parts inventory or even parts for their 'dealers"
If you want to be a boat outboard dealer, you have to send mechanics to schools, and are forced to buy a lot of spare parts and inventory.
Aventon doesn't take care of their dealers. Under communism they are paid by gubment for labor and one day they will have a 3 year supply of bikes that are not sold.

Back