Wheels E-MiniBike

moaladdin

Local time
7:40 AM
Hey! So I'm Kinda new to all of this E-bike stuff and really wanna buy something like the wheels mini e bike but without the branding ( ive seen this with the bird scooters etc.) and was wondering if anyone knew where to find anything like that? So far ive found this one

but need something bigger

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hello and welcome to ebikes forum @moaladdin!

So here's the Wheels mini e-bike:
wheels electric mini-bike.jpgwheels electric mini-bike with helmet.jpg

And here's the Jetson Bolt folding Electric Ride Bicycle you linked to on ebay for comparison:
Jetson Bolt folding Electric Ride Bicycle - Black.jpg

I see what you're saying about something bigger - the Jetson Bolt folding Electric Ride Bicycle looks like it's a suitable size for a clown! The Wheels e-bikes look more like e-scooters - very robust and decently built (able to withstand the usage they get from people riding them day in and day out).

Have you checked out the RadRunner 1:

Might be a little over you budget, but looks like a decent bike and you can even pedal if you run out of juice!

Hello and welcome to ebikes forum @moaladdin!

So here's the Wheels mini e-bike:
View attachment 158View attachment 159

And here's the Jetson Bolt folding Electric Ride Bicycle you linked to on ebay for comparison:
View attachment 160

I see what you're saying about something bigger - the Jetson Bolt folding Electric Ride Bicycle looks like it's a suitable size for a clown! The Wheels e-bikes look more like e-scooters - very robust and decently built (able to withstand the usage they get from people riding them day in and day out).

Have you checked out the RadRunner 1:

Might be a little over you budget, but looks like a decent bike and you can even pedal if you run out of juice!
Thanks for the help, but that one is kind of expensive, i was also looking for something fully electric with no pedals and stuff

Back