What does cinch mean

Depends on the context:
  • It's a cinch. (Meaning that it is easy or simple to do.)
  • It's a dead cinch or it's a lead-pipe cinch. (Meaning it is an absolutely simple, foolproof thing to do.)
  • In a cinch. (Similar to phrase "in a pinch", i.e., making do when nothing else is available.)
  • Cinch up. (Meaning to tighten.)
  • To have it cinched. (Meaning to have it solved.)
Not sure what advertisements you've been watching. I haven't noticed any examples lately.

In mountain bike parts some say they are cinch compatible or cinch classified.

What is Raceface cinch system?

Image result for mountain bike cinch

"Race Face's Cinch cranks use a proprietary interface that makes swapping chainrings quick and easy"

Hey everyone I keep seeing cinch in ads what is the significance of this.
In the UK, Cinch is a company which sells used cars online. It has a sister company called, "We Buy Any Car .Com". Cinch currently sponsors the England Cricket team and also sponsors a Premiership football (soccer) team.

Lol, think that was The Grinch. Cinch just steal your money.
Hi, I bought a ride1up 700series xr $$. I have gathered from other responses that it requires a little more assembly than others but I don't know. This is my first e-bike. The bike itself is heavy 62lbs. But I really like the look and for me it rides great. It also comes with tecktro brakes work very well for me. Has a 750 watt bafang hub motor with a 48v 15ah battery Samsung. I kinda wish it was a little larger but I am a big guy so 40 mile range with minimal effort is pretty good to me. Shimano gearset acera 8speed. Throttle says up to 20mph but mine goes farther. Display is a little small I think but very easy to read with large numbers. It also has a lot of tune ability compared to what some others have told me about theirs. The customer service is great but you can't get them on the phone. I know contradictory. Email and they are quick. I had a bent derailleur they just sent new and were willing to pay for install I needed. I complained about tubes they just sent more nothing really wrong with the old but loosing some pressure. I would recommend. I would also recommend what you are doing wish I had done some test riding at local shops but not any around. Anyway hope that may help someone. Thanks to the others that replied too I am just as curious.
This .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926-154354_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926-154354_Chrome.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 68
Back