What do people think about Pedego electric bikes?

So I don't want to upset anyone, I am just learning before I buy. But, is there something wrong with Pedego? It has not been mentioned?
I haven't heard complaints, and we love ours. Just want to echo what someone else said: Pedego bikes might be more expensive than some, but you have access to a local store for maintenance and service that you don't have with many other brands. And not many ebikes come with a 5 year warranty.

I haven't heard complaints, and we love ours. Just want to echo what someone else said: Pedego bikes might be more expensive than some, but you have access to a local store for maintenance and service that you don't have with many other brands. And not many ebikes come with a 5 year warranty.

Welcome to the forums! :cool:

Yes, welcome!

Also:
1709139128561.png

I like the fact that Pedego has brick and mordor shops across the country, but their bikes styling is about as exciting as a day old tuna fish sandwich. Besides, that I've never heard of any reliability issues with any of their bikes. Pedego, and Aventon seem about the same to me, and both brands have shops in my area. Both brands are a good choice for anyone that wants a bike they can have maintained, and repaired by a local shop.

I have a Boomerang for three years now. I like the warranty, and the availability of service. It is a sturdy bike. I’m 69 years old and find this bike enjoyable to ride.

They have been around for quite a while. I test drove and rented some of their bikes before I bought my Trek. The people in their store where very helpful. A lot of people really like them and it is convenient that they have a lot of stores. When I was shopping for my ebike I wanted a class 3 bike with 28 mph pedal assist and they had none.

Back