Weight loss journey

rinejl

Local time
10:56 AM
I just received and assembled my new Aventon Level large frame. I began my weight loss journey about 4 months ago and wanted to introduce more exercise into my routine. In addition to that, I have had some spinal surgery about two years ago and need to strengthen stamina and core strength. Where I live we have several safe places to bike, like Gettysburg Battle Field, Trolley trails, state parks and lots of country roads (south central Pennsylvania). I'm looking forward to getting much information about this hobby from this forum.

I just received and assembled my new Aventon Level large frame. I began my weight loss journey about 4 months ago and wanted to introduce more exercise into my routine. In addition to that, I have had some spinal surgery about two years ago and need to strengthen stamina and core strength. Where I live we have several safe places to bike, like Gettysburg Battle Field, Trolley trails, state parks and lots of country roads (south central Pennsylvania). I'm looking forward to getting much information about this hobby from this forum.
Welcome start slowly and as you ride more you can increase your level of exercise. Good luck in your quest to get fitter.

I am trying the weight loss thing by only riding my ebike too. I started riding it at the end of October. Can't say I lost a bunch of weight but I can say I haven't gained an ounce. I actually lost 20 pounds over the period but the really big take away is I get out and move around everyday and I wasn't before. I have been steadily gaining weight for years so this really is a big change. I love my ebike and it just makes me feel good to get out everyday for a little while and ride.

I am trying the weight loss thing by only riding my ebike too. I started riding it at the end of October. Can't say I lost a bunch of weight but I can say I haven't gained an ounce. I actually lost 20 pounds over the period but the really big take away is I get out and move around everyday and I wasn't before. I have been steadily gaining weight for years so this really is a big change. I love my ebike and it just makes me feel good to get out everyday for a little while and ride.
That is awesome man! Keep it up :cool:

Congrats Brady......I love my ebike as well.....have had a knee and hip replaced.....I ride for exercise now.....love riding.....fun....makes ya feel like a kid again.....safe riding...have fun!

Back