Wallke H7 or eahora Juliet ?

Bikerseth

Local time
6:10 PM
Anyone on here have any input ?
I’m looking at the wallke H7 40ah either single motor or dual motor. I’ll most likely go with the dual motor… unless there are reasons not to.
Or the standard Eahora Juliet with the massive 60ah.

I’m interested in these bikes specifically due to the full suspension. And obvious long range. The price between the two are comparable at around 1500 after promos and whatnot.
- I think the Juliet rear shocks are adjustable while the H7 are not.
-The 40ah is good enough for me but the 60ah is appealing especially when the price points are so close
- speed is somewhat a factor… not sure which bike is faster. They both go around 30 throttle only so I’m good with either one.
- I plan on both of these living in the highest pas, and I’ll be mostly throttle only anyway.

Any input would be appreciated. Especially if you’ve got personal experience with either of these bikes. Thank you

Eahora is a Tier 1 brand. Wallke seems like Tier 2. (more on Tiers here)
Between those two, I would go with Wallke, as I've heard of them before. They seem to have better ratings and a better reputation.
I would go with a Tier 3 or beter name brand instead though, if it were me, in case you need support you won't be left high & dry. (Lectric, RIDE1UP)

Remember that the more electric range you get and more Ah of capacity, the heavier the bike gets, so that the folding aspect ends up being of little value, because the bikes are too heavy to lift.

Dual motors is handy for accelerating and climbing on loose surfaces. For example, take it to the beach and the rear motor version will be useless and the dual motor version will be OK. Or if you will be taking it on gravel roads with steep hills. Or maybe snow riding. (get studded tires, in that case!)

Remember that the 4" fat tires will already give you some shock absorption, then there is the sprung seat. Will your needs really mandate full suspension and its additional weight?

In short, these types of bikes will only be necessary if you will do a lot of off-road riding. Not needed for gravel roads or dirt fire roads, for example. In that case, you'd be better-served by something with 2.5 - 3" tires that is pedal-able. These beasts are not realistically pedalable.

I started out with a similar bike; the heybike Ranger. It was OK, but if i knew what I know now, I would have bought my Aventon Level.2 then and saved money in the long run. (2.5" tires with street tread, rolls easier, can be pedaled no problem without electric, so the realistic range is actually greater, despite only having a 13 Ah battery)

Eahora is a Tier 1 brand. Wallke seems like Tier 2. (more on Tiers here)
Between those two, I would go with Wallke, as I've heard of them before. They seem to have better ratings and a better reputation.
I would go with a Tier 3 or beter name brand instead though, if it were me, in case you need support you won't be left high & dry. (Lectric, RIDE1UP)

Remember that the more electric range you get and more Ah of capacity, the heavier the bike gets, so that the folding aspect ends up being of little value, because the bikes are too heavy to lift.

Dual motors is handy for accelerating and climbing on loose surfaces. For example, take it to the beach and the rear motor version will be useless and the dual motor version will be OK. Or if you will be taking it on gravel roads with steep hills. Or maybe snow riding. (get studded tires, in that case!)

Remember that the 4" fat tires will already give you some shock absorption, then there is the sprung seat. Will your needs really mandate full suspension and its additional weight?

In short, these types of bikes will only be necessary if you will do a lot of off-road riding. Not needed for gravel roads or dirt fire roads, for example. In that case, you'd be better-served by something with 2.5 - 3" tires that is pedal-able. These beasts are not realistically pedalable.

I started out with a similar bike; the heybike Ranger. It was OK, but if i knew what I know now, I would have bought my Aventon Level.2 then and saved money in the long run. (2.5" tires with street tread, rolls easier, can be pedaled no problem without electric, so the realistic range is actually greater, despite only having a 13 Ah battery)
I will be having my son on the bike with me for 22 miles a day and I want him to be comfortable. He is ten and around 60lbs. I had a lectric expedition which has zero suspension and I had the rear cushion and the orbitor rack for him and even still, every bump he was getting knocked and jostled around. So I want rear suspension because he will be on this bike a lot. If you check my most recent post I explained everything. Possibly you can help.

I will be having my son on the bike with me for 22 miles a day and I want him to be comfortable. He is ten and around 60lbs. I had a lectric expedition which has zero suspension and I had the rear cushion and the orbitor rack for him and even still, every bump he was getting knocked and jostled around. So I want rear suspension because he will be on this bike a lot. If you check my most recent post I explained everything. Possibly you can help.
Hey, Welcome to the forums! :cool:

@Smaug is a good guy for info :)

Back