Opinions on Wallke H6 ebike?

RidingNYC

Local time
10:36 AM
Good day to you guys!

I'm brand new to the E-Bike community and I'm currently looking for an awesome E-Bike with great range and power. I came across the new Wallke H6 and I'm extremely interested but before I put down all that money I wanted to get some insight from the community in regards of this company.

1) Are they responsive when you have issues?
2) Is it worth the $2.5k or is there a better option out there with more reputable name?
3) I live in NYC and I want to use this bike as my daily commuter so I'm looking for something that has minimal 50-60miles range.

I was also, looking into the Lectric XPremium but got drawn to the H6 by the way it looks and the power it seems to have.

Thank you guys in advance!

Good day to you guys!

I'm brand new to the E-Bike community and I'm currently looking for an awesome E-Bike with great range and power. I came across the new Wallke H6 and I'm extremely interested but before I put down all that money I wanted to get some insight from the community in regards of this company.

2) Is it worth the $2.5k or is there a better option out there with more reputable name?
3) I live in NYC and I want to use this bike as my daily commuter so I'm looking for something that has minimal 50-60miles range.

I was also, looking into the Lectric XPremium but got drawn to the H6 by the way it looks and the power it seems to have.

I know nothing about company support, but the spec on the bike are good.

This is a behemoth of a folding ebike:
35Ah battery.. 30+ mph capable..
Looks like a good value for the performance.
Not sure about the ease of transport or carrying the beast.. 90 lb.
https://electrek.co/2022/09/19/wallke-h6-review-fast-electric-bike/
wallke-h6-review-2.jpg

I know nothing about company support, but the spec on the bike are good.
I purchased the bike on Amazon for $1,619. I accidentally ordered the wrong color and sent a text through Amazon on Saturday night explaining my dilemma. The rep. answered several emails that evening and several more on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The correct color bike was received two days later. I went with the single battery because the specs beat every one else and I can buy the H6 14V battery at a later date. I'm 6'2" at 240 lbs. I bought the Hollywood rack that will carry 2 80lb bikes and have the ability for me to secure them very well. Hope this text helps because I too, was in the same boat with decisions.

Forgot another import issue. The H6 weighs in at 73lbs without the batteries. Cheers!.

Good day to you guys!

Hi. Did you ever buy the H6? I did in September and Wallke ripped me off. The bike wouldn't go further than 45 miles on a flat surface, peddling 90% of the time in PA2, and I'm only 165 lbs. Long story short, they did not cover the problem and left me with repairs to cover myself....$400 for a new rear hub. Beware of Wallke is my opinion. The H6 went from $2,500 to $1,500. The $1,500 is probably what it's worth.

Good day to you guys!

Hi. Did you ever buy the H6? I did in September and Wallke ripped me off. The bike wouldn't go further than 45 miles on a flat surface, peddling 90% of the time in PA2, and I'm only 165 lbs. Long story short, they did not cover the problem and left me with repairs to cover myself....$400 for a new rear hub. Beware of Wallke is my opinion. The H6 went from $2,500 to $1,500. The $1,500 is probably what it's worth.

I had good luck with Wallke and got great tech assistance. I got a 2,0 years ago and still use it though I got a mid-drive last year to pull a dog trailer. A month or so ago I helped a friend buy a H6($1800). He was looking for a cargo bike to hunt and fish with and I think it will work well for him for that purpose. However, I don't think it would be the best choice for a commuter bike. The 20-inch tires and limited rear suspension travel wouldn't make for the best daily rider. I would stay with a full-sized frame and tire size. The step through unit he got is kind of nice for short people. If you are looking for a fat tire bike, I can't fault the Wallke. I like the hub drive for casual riding. I just got back from taking the dogs for a ride in the Booyah trailer. One dog has a bad leg and can't run too far. Of course, I used the 1500-watt 160Nm mid-drive for that. 40 lb. trailer and 80 pounds of dog! If I lost my 2.0 and had to get a similar bike, I would go with Wallke again.

Back