VTUVIA SN100 need password / code

Neogeo

Local time
4:44 PM
Hi, I recently purchased a Vtuvia sn100 but I cannot access the advanced settings as its passcode protected, i contacted Vtuvia and they refuse to give me the code, which is usually the same code for each brand if controller or ebike, I need to change some stuff like the push assist speed and the current level as the controller is 25amp but it's only set to use about 15 amps at 48v. Does anyone know the code? I've already tried 1919 and 0512 and spent an hour one night trying to guess it lol.

What do you use to reprogram it, and where do you connect the device? Is their a connector for this on the controller?
My Vtuvia's controller has a sticker that says 35A but it is limited to 12A by the display. It won't change it.
I don't intend to change it, I'm just curious.

Yes , they didn't want to give me it, but they gave me a code eventually, more power now 48v@20amps
Dude can please post the password? Google lead me all the way here I too want to remove the power governor.

Hi, I recently purchased a Vtuvia sn100 but I cannot access the advanced settings as its passcode protected, i contacted Vtuvia and they refuse to give me the code, which is usually the same code for each brand if controller or ebike, I need to change some stuff like the push assist speed and the current level as the controller is 25amp but it's only set to use about 15 amps at 48v. Does anyone know the code? I've already tried 1919 and 0512 and spent an hour one night trying to guess it lol.
Hi, I'm having same issue. Do you know code and how to put it. Many thanks

Hi, yes try 1801 it will then unlock. Cheers

Thanks for the 1801 Password! That enabled me to access the Advanced Menu. However, for the life of me I cannot find a Manual or any kind of Instructions for what each Menu item addresses and what the various settings for each item do. Can anyone post a link to those Instructions? Or just explain all the Advanced Menu Items and their respective settings? Thanks very much!

i had to do that and the only way to do that is look at similar ebike display set ups and decode each one and what it dose , google and youtube is your friend. good luck on the search you will find it quite easy.

Hi, yes try 1801 it will then unlock. Cheers
Your extra manual!

Attachments

• Colorful display.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 332
Back