Vtuvia SN100 display screen

b2chaser

Local time
11:38 AM
Looking for a display screen for my vtuvia sn100. I called vtuvia support but no help. Seeing how I bought the bike at an auction it's not registered. They our afraid it's stolen. So I need a display and a key. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

You can buy the display on Amazon,
Not sure where to get the key if they won’t provide it to you directly, if you can’t get one consider buying a different controller and display. I’ve seen people upgrade theirs with a KT 35 amp controller with display there’s plenty of room between the seat tube and tire.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
bring whole bike to any locksmith they will make you a key no problem you can buy a display for the SN-100 from Vtuvia USA

You can buy the display on Amazon,
Not sure where to get the key if they won’t provide it to you directly, if you can’t get one consider buying a different controller and display. I’ve seen people upgrade theirs with a KT 35 amp controller with display there’s plenty of room between the seat tube and tire.
The controller on Amazon worked great. Unfortunately I think it has stopped working. Amazon doesn't have any more of those display/controllers available. I've been looking around other places. Not sure about any other displays being compatible.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back