Voilamart 1000w error code 11

Just got the same model replaced like for like it runs ok but get little dips in power and error 6 for a split second when going full throttle i think this is something to do with the bms though not sure but error 11 has stopped

Yes it fixed it got the controller from violamart website if its new they will send out replacement for free
I still have dips in power but like i say i think thats the bms , ill just live with it all else seems ok

Yes it fixed it got the controller from violamart website if its new they will send out replacement for free
I still have dips in power but like i say i think thats the bms , ill just live with it all else seems ok
Thanks for getting bac mate…, did you get yours off eBay or direct from violamart cheers..

Direct from voilamart seemed to be a bit cheeper buying direct
Hi mate, did you manage to get get your pas working on this kit, I’ve. replaced mine with a new identical controller, but still get error 11 and power falling in and out, also no pas 1 and too much speed on other pas.. thanks

Hi mate, did you manage to get get your pas working on this kit, I’ve. replaced mine with a new identical controller, but still get error 11 and power falling in and out, also no pas 1 and too much speed on other pas.. thanks
Have you gone over the whole wiring harness/wires/connectors after you installed the New Controller?

Even try pushing and tugging on the wires coming out of the wheel axle and everywhere else you see your wires...there could possibly be a break in a comm wire(yellow i think?) causing an error 11..

Have you gone over the whole wiring harness/wires/connectors after you installed the New Controller?

Even try pushing and tugging on the wires coming out of the wheel axle and everywhere else you see your wires...there could possibly be a break in a comm wire(yellow i think?) causing an error 11..
Hi mate , yeh tried all that, I think it’s a controller problem, seen a couple of these kits with the same problem..there also no pas 1, and pas 2 shoots upto 25mph really quick..

I know it sounds like it's not possible...but a wire could be slightly broken and giving the error 11 which is a communication error so it could even be inside your Display.

These ebikes can get pretty weird sometimes, like they have a mind of their own.
I know a guy that had so many problems with his ebike that he sold it to a lady for 100$ and
she changed the display then the battery and everything worked after that...but guess wut?!

That guy who sold her the bike changed those very same items and the controller, the bike just didn't like him me thinks.

I know it sounds like it's not possible...but a wire could be slightly broken and giving the error 11 which is a communication error so it could even be inside your Display.

These ebikes can get pretty weird sometimes, like they have a mind of their own.
I know a guy that had so many problems with his ebike that he sold it to a lady for 100$ and
she changed the display then the battery and everything worked after that...but guess wut?!

That guy who sold her the bike changed those very same items and the controller, the bike just didn't like him me thinks.
Hi, yeh I think the lcd is the next thing to look at , think I’ll have to be extra nice to the bike! Thanks

I just joined the Error 11 party club. . same here.. I have the 1500w rear wheel kit. Oddly enough I have a separate new controller and on both existing and new controller I get the same error 11 on the SW900. . Also I had to disconnect the PAS cause despite setting it to Off (Zero) the bike accelerated strongly to what seems to be a PAS level 5... I wish there was some guide to troubleshoot the SW900. .

I see that the SW900 on AliExpress are 1/2 the cost of those on the Voilamart site.. Could I just buy a generic SW900 and copy the existing settings. . although I'm skeptical since the configuration seems to be unique to Voila, meaning, some Parameters P01 - P16 are missing and not in sequence. If anyone has had success with generic SW900 please let me know, I figure I can buy 2 for the price of 1.

Ali or ebay

Some are locked and you cannot get into the low voltage cutoff and a couple other settings.
I have 1 from ebay that nothing is locked and another that has a few things locked and yet another that actually has more settings than the other.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I solved the error 11 Sw900 issue and it was remarkably easy. As per the comments on the thread I also checked the wires for any bends, tight zip ties, and also opened the SW900 to run some Continuity testing, and it all passed. However, I noticed that when testing the SW900 5 pin SM connector I had to tap the multimeter probe a few times before it beeped, I then noticed that the connector leads were oxidized and were a dull whitish/silver color.

Anywho, long story short, I removed each of the 5 pin wires from the connectors, I used a small knife as you have to press them down in order to get them released, I removed them one by one, --not all at once to ensure I didn't mix them up. .. .On each one, I then used my rotary Dremel tool using the least abrasive sanding drum and sanded each one until they had a slick chrome finish.. and this did the trick.. Error 11 went away, on both of my controllers. . I took the bike for a 25km test drive with a few stops, --with no issues.. good as new. . .

Hope this helps others . .

Back