Voilamart 1000w error code 11

Dno007

Local time
10:21 PM
My bike has little drops in power and controller shows error 11 any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
I have 1000w rear wheel kit with 52v 20ah battery

If i recall correctly error code 11 is communication transmitting issues.

Yes thats what its saying its a sw900 controller, yes the book says to check cables communication tx failure

Could it be somthing to do with 52v battery? The settings wont set to 52v so thats on 48v at the moment , could the dips in power be somthing to do with the battery’s management preventing it from over discharge but its a 20ah so cant see that been the issue hmmmmmm?

My Voilamart 1500w does the same....says 48v but ima running a 52v 40ah battery and have had no error codes

Weird how it goes from 48v to 60v to 72v in the settings and leaves out the 52v :ROFLMAO:

So at this point check all connections carefully. What brand of battery are you using?

Ive checked all connections the are ok unplugged and plugged back in , tinkered with the settings every thing looks ok to the eye , the bike seems to be ok when im not sat on the bike and running it with the wheel in the air , but when im on it it kind of holds back a little bit then goes again not a totaly smooth ride , but all runs silent thats the only issue like a power lag , the battery is brand new from wallen power 52v 20ah Panasonic 21700 cells this is the first run of it

What should the setting be for on the sw900 controler maybe the controller is limiting the power?

*P14 – Current limit of the Controller:

sets the amount of amps being drawn

what is yours set at? If i remember correctly(without checking my display settings) mine is set at 20...actually mine is set at 18...

Yes mines at 20 , cannot think what could be its a brand new kit so cant be due to wear and tear

could be a bad solder joint allowing movement of the wires...
a broken or almost broken wires/connections making sporadic connection...

Could be something on the Display circuit board....there are alot of things it could be mate.

Has the bike been dropped or the display somehow gotten banged up?

No mate its all brand new first time running it , strange how it doesnt do it when carrying no weight will take it for a good run tomrow and see what its like ive made sure tie wraps not too tight checked all connections etc just seems to hold back on the power a little bit when riding , matbe just try a new twist grip as they are cheap enough i suppose , could do with it not failing on me as planning on using it for work 6.5 miles each way

There seems to be a drop in watts on the display when riding it and drop in power to the back wheel, the power stays on the sw900 so i dont think its a battery issue, any ideas ? I have set P14 to 13 and seems to run better than on 20 seems to error 11 and dip power more when running on P14-20

When im running on the bike its showing up to 1300w then drops to maybe 600w for a split second then back up to 1350w , its an intermittent fault, id this normal for the watts to peak at 1300 as im running a 1000w voilamart waterproof kit

Yeppers, seems about right.
Me 1500w voilamart shows over 1900w full throttle full battery when i quickly engage the throttle...then it dips and seems to level out.

I dont have PAS hooked up so when i pedal the watts drop until i slow down or let off pedaling.

Thanks , im on with voilamart customer services but they very slow takes 24 hours for a reply and not told me anything i dont allready know yet

Back