Violamart 1000w rear wheel waterproof kit

Dno007

Local time
7:17 AM
Has any one got any recommendations for a battery suitable for this voilamart 1000w kit? Also where to get it from? Are the ebay batteries any good? In fact are the voilamart kits any good?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as im going to purchase a kit in the next couple of weeks

Hey you Welcome :)

Ok i use a few people on ebay and i get BTRpower batteries, 52v and high AH like at least 30ah, preferably 40ah for longer saddle time.

^^^^^^
I've bought 2 batteries off that person so far with no problems at all....last battery i bought from them ...before the most recent ...was 2019.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Get the 1500w Voilamart kit if you can...i had a 1000w voilamart but it heated up quite a bit more than the 1500w does.

I bought my first 1000w voilamart kit from this vendor on ebay:

If you go the 1000w route, buy a 1500w controller and use a big battery like 53v 30ah....

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
get with the LCD display/meter it should be a SW900 and we can help you program it if need be.

Thanks for your help yes ill be in touch!! And keep you informed how i progresses ill take some photos as i go

Get the 1500w Voilamart kit if you can...i had a 1000w voilamart but it heated up quite a bit more than the 1500w does.
I would but im going to use it for commuting so need water proof and that only comes in the 1000w kit its a 14 miles round trip so im hoping the 1000w will be enough

Back