Veego 750 fat tire Ebike by Ride Scoozy

JAYNASTYBONES

Local time
4:25 AM
Hello, I own the veego 750 fat tire EBIke made by Ride Scoozy. It has a bafang Go6, 750w rear hub motor, 48v 13 Amp battery, 22 Amp sinewave controller. And A C500B display from big stone. I desperately need more power and speed. I would like it to get to 32 MPH. Can anyone recommend me a more powerful hub moter, controller, battery & display? I spend endless hours finding what I want, I'm just not sure if anything will be compatible with each other

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I own the veego 750 fat tire EBIke made by Ride Scoozy. It has a bafang Go6, 750w rear hub motor, 48v 13 Amp battery, 22 Amp sinewave controller. And A C500B display from big stone. I desperately need more power and speed. I would like it to get to 32 MPH. Can anyone recommend me a more powerful hub moter, controller, battery & display? I spend endless hours finding what I want, I'm just not sure if anything will be compatible with each other
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a lot of time and money just to go 4 more mph. I bought a Himiway Cruiser that has a top speed of 23 mph from the factory but can reach about 30 mph once the settings in the computer are readjusted. Have you checked to see if you can readjust your settings to get more top end out of it?

Last edited:
Back