Varstrom online store?

Greg47

Local time
7:17 PM
Anyone buy anything ebike kits etc. from this Varstrom outfit? . Price seem almost too good to be true
and they just might be.

Well, it's said to be a new and biggest brand under Bafang that is expanding the Shopify market
For a newly developed platform, low prices are the most attractive to customers, and I think this is quite normal.:unsure:

Hello ,Greg47
I'm Gary from Varstrom, great to hear that you're interested in our store, and I'll introduce you to our store.
About us, we are Bafang's largest agent, and we have multiple warehouses in the European Union, the United States, and the United Kingdom. You don't have to worry about delivery issues, we will send them out as quickly as possible.
Regarding after-sales issues, we have cooperation points in the European Union, the United Kingdom, and France, and the most important thing is that we have a one-year warranty period.
Feel free to communicate with me anytime, Email: varstrom092021@gmail.com

Hello ,Greg47
I'm Gary from Varstrom, great to hear that you're interested in our store, and I'll introduce you to our store.
About us, we are Bafang's largest agent, and we have multiple warehouses in the European Union, the United States, and the United Kingdom. You don't have to worry about delivery issues, we will send them out as quickly as possible.
Regarding after-sales issues, we have cooperation points in the European Union, the United Kingdom, and France, and the most important thing is that we have a one-year warranty period.
Feel free to communicate with me anytime, Email: varstrom092021@gmail.com
Thank you Gary. This website that looks to be from Bafang, mentions a list of online sellers: https://bafang-e.com/en/online-sellers/
it would be great if Bafang can add Varstrom to this list.

Back