USA help servicing Focus Xion/neodrives EMTB

shuter

Local time
6:44 PM
I live in San Diego, CA. I have a 2013 Focus Jarifa EMTB. It uses the Xion/Neodrives rear hub motor. The bike still runs very well but I have a "inspection needed" wrench symbol appearing on the controller. It blocks out seeing a lot of needed info such as the current charge state of the battery. There are no dealers left near me, or in the US, that I can find to turn it off.
Does anyone know how to reset the "wrench" or know of a shop that services e-bikes with Xion or Noedrive motors?
The is a JUM-ped device to tune the motor for 180 euro but it doesn't ship to the USA.

Thanks

I live in San Diego, CA. I have a 2013 Focus Jarifa EMTB. It uses the Xion/Neodrives rear hub motor. The bike still runs very well but I have a "inspection needed" wrench symbol appearing on the controller. It blocks out seeing a lot of needed info such as the current charge state of the battery. There are no dealers left near me, or in the US, that I can find to turn it off.
Does anyone know how to reset the "wrench" or know of a shop that services e-bikes with Xion or Noedrive motors?
The is a JUM-ped device to tune the motor for 180 euro but it doesn't ship to the USA.

Thanks
Did you find help for your Xion system?

Back