Upgraded controller have different connectors - Rad Expand 5

chris3000x

Local time
1:30 PM
I just purchased a KT Controller 30A and I realize that the connector for the battery will be a XT60 (I asked the seller to change from anderson to XT60). I have a Radexpand 5 and upon research, it looks like the the OEM battery has a RAD Female that connects to the RAD male to work (RAD original controller). Does anyone know how i can link the new 30a controller to the battery? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• RAD Proprietary Connectors.PNG
    RAD Proprietary Connectors.PNG
    488.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 30a controller.jpg
    30a controller.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 132
Get the matching battery connection to the new controller, cut the old one off and crimp or solder the new ones on. Simple, just do it right and professional.

I just purchased a KT Controller 30A and I realize that the connector for the battery will be a XT60 (I asked the seller to change from anderson to XT60). I have a Radexpand 5 and upon research, it looks like the the OEM battery has a RAD Female that connects to the RAD male to work (RAD original controller). Does anyone know how i can link the new 30a controller to the battery? Thanks for the help.
if you still have the old controller with the right plug on it to match the plug from the battery then you should be able to just cut the old plug off and solder it or crimp connect it onto the new controller in place of the tx-60 plug.

Back