Universal Controller Plug? "One Plug To Rule Them All!!!"

JohnnyAppleseed1990

Local time
9:34 AM
Does anyone know of a universal controller plug? I want to wire everything to one plug so I can quickly and easily unplug my controller from the throttle, PAS, headlight, display, etc. I have one of those rear rack saddlebags you can unbuckle and take with you and would like to be able to just unplug everything quickly if I need to run into the store. I don't want to risk my controller and batteries from getting stolen, they are worth a lot of money. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know of a universal controller plug? I want to wire everything to one plug so I can quickly and easily unplug my controller from the throttle, PAS, headlight, display, etc. I have one of those rear rack saddlebags you can unbuckle and take with you and would like to be able to just unplug everything quickly if I need to run into the store. I don't want to risk my controller and batteries from getting stolen, they are worth a lot of money. Thanks in advance.

Maybe have a quick release for a screen and everything else in a frame bag? What about the bike itself being stolen? I'm nervous myself about someone stealing my bike. Your right. Not cheap at all. I drive my car to store. Ride my bike to friend's or on trips but never any store or out of sight..unfortunately not many people show respect for others property anymore. Good luck and happy trails!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too concerned with the idea of my bike being stolen. I built it as a sleeper (if you didn't know what you were looking at it would just be another crappy bike with saddlebags) Plus, I bought a GPS and lock it through the wheels to the frame. The $600's worth of batteries and the $150 controller is what I would like to keep with me.

Might be a way to put everything in one bag and just unhook rear motor supply and thumb throttle if you have one? Maybe use xt90 connector on motor? One plug,couple of velcro straps and its off?

Back