Transporting Ebike in the rain

bobcat931

My Cannondale Synapse ebike came with a plug to insert in the frame after removing the battery to transport the bike on a rack. Concerned about too much water getting into the motor area, etc. What is your experience? Recommendations?

wheelbender6

I guess nobody has experience with that bobcat931. I can see why you want to prevent damage to that C'dale during transport.
You could use a basic bicycle cover, Wrap extra straps around the cover while you transport the bike on the rack .
-When I was working away from home, would stay in my travel trailer in an RV park. I kept my bikes on a hitch carrier and covered them as well with an inexpensive bike cover.
-It would be great to haul the e-bike in the back of an SUV or minivan, but the budget does not always allow that.

bobcat931

I guess nobody has experience with that bobcat931. I can see why you want to prevent damage to that C'dale during transport.
You could use a basic bicycle cover, Wrap extra straps around the cover while you transport the bike on the rack .
-When I was working away from home, would stay in my travel trailer in an RV park. I kept my bikes on a hitch carrier and covered them as well with an inexpensive bike cover.
-It would be great to haul the e-bike in the back of an SUV or minivan, but the budget does not always allow that.
I have a cover but when it obscures the tail lights. Looking for a solution. Any ideas?

Top Bottom