Tonsheng TSDZ2 sources?

Hi Jeff, Do you mean the Tongsheng TSDZ2 kit? I can't find any information about a TSTZ2 kit. Is there a spelling error in your post maybe?

I bought mine from Eco ebikes headquartered in Nashville. But since then they have provided zero support. I believe they programmed the controller and custom rigged the wiring harness. Otherwise the battery and motor come pretty much direct from China along with very poor documentation. The documentation is almost useless. Eco E bikes makes a big deal about TS open firmware but provides almost no support. They don't even have a decent video about how to set up the stock variables on the simple display . No explanation of why a person should mess with complicated open firmware, not even the baseline factors they programmed at the factory.

I bought mine from Eco ebikes headquartered in Nashville. But since then they have provided zero support. I believe they programmed the controller and custom rigged the wiring harness. Otherwise the battery and motor come pretty much direct from China along with very poor documentation. The documentation is almost useless. Eco E bikes makes a big deal about TS open firmware but provides almost no support. They don't even have a decent video about how to set up the stock variables on the simple display . No explanation of why a person should mess with complicated open firmware, not even the baseline factors they programmed at the factory.
It took a while but David Hall at eco cycles in Nashville did get back to me. I had made a mistake and ordered the non open source firmware model when I wanted the OSF. I am up and running now and love the operation and all of the geeky info I have my command.. Except it's not really at my command yet but I'm working on that.

Back