Tire Tube Question for ANCHEER 26 Inch Electric Mountain Ebike

BostonBrian

So i need a new tire tube for my e-bike but not sure what size i should be looking for. These are the numbers on the tire 26x1.95/50-559

Anton

Admin
Staff member
Hi there and welcome to the ebike forum!

26" is the tire diameter and 1.95" is the tire width so you just need a 26x1.95 tube.

These tubes will fit, comes in a set of 2:

Also check your valve type as there are two types:
  • Schrader Valves (Same as car tire valves, most common type)
  • Presta Valves (Thinner valves, found mainly on racing bikes and downhill mountain bikes)
schrader valve presta valve side by side.jpg

You can also get thorn resistant tubes for extra which are made from thicker rubber and are usually better quality than the others. The following listing is for 1 tube only:

Enjoy :)

Anton

Admin
Staff member
Sure, lets break it down!

26x1.95
  • 26" is the approximate outer diameter of the tire (26" sized tires come in slightly different sizes and so the inch size is just a rough guide).
  • 1.95" is the width of the tire.
50-559
  • 50 is the width of the tire in millimeters so 50mm.
  • 559 is the tire inner diameter so 559mm. This is an exact measurement and therefore you can calculate the exact rim size.
Hope this makes sense!

BostonBrian

Sure, lets break it down!

26x1.95
  • 26" is the approximate outer diameter of the tire (26" sized tires come in slightly different sizes and so the inch size is just a rough guide).
  • 1.95" is the width of the tire.
50-559
  • 50 is the width of the tire in millimeters so 50mm.
  • 559 is the tire inner diameter so 559mm. This is an exact measurement and therefore you can calculate the exact rim size.
Hope this makes sense!

not gonna lie, it doesnt make any sense to me.. But i bookmarked it lol.. You definitely helped me 100%

i bought a tube from the site i bought my bike at and it was about double from the URL u gave me and u get 2! lol..

I replaced the tube already without removing the tire and electronics... my next step is doing that =x

sojourner

What caused the flat in the first place may still be in the tire; or you pinched the tube installing it. No screwdivers to put the tire casing on the rim. No No!

Top Bottom