This may be the funniest cycling related gear I've ever seen

CloneWerks

Local time
1:36 PM

poncho.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

View attachment 5085

Looks like it stops Covid, too. :)

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

View attachment 5085

Besides looking terrible, it doesn't look very safe in terms of handling.

As much as I like commuting on my ebike, riding in the rain is just not something I want to do (at least not on purpose). On those days, I just fire up my fossil fuel combustion machine.

In places around the world that have regular daily rainfall, it's not unusual have have such rain gear for 2-wheel vehicle.
Often times, 2-wheel vehicles outnumber cars i those places.
I've lived & ridden in places where those rain capes are more useful than carrying an umbrella on the bike.

Do they come in a single person or is it just for two people?

For me the poncho seemed a little chancy, but not totally unreasonable, it was the TWO PERSON poncho that got me, especially since the second model's "smile" screams "why do I do this job" to me like even she thinks it's silly.

Back