The $45 Hardwired Turbo Levo Headlight Thread

Wire is out of stock! dangit! haha
I will keep posted to that site for stock of the cable, thanks for the mod.

Before I had my Levo I used a Dewalt 20v battery with a buck converter, and a set of these lights:

Burn time was more than 5 hours. Ordering the Lupine connector is on my list of mods for the Levo..

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Connector is a hot item why purchase a $350.00 light when one can spend $12.00 for connector, and $22.00 for a LED light.

I got the wire, I got the light, but do you have a link for the threaded connector? so I can NOT cut the one off the battery?
Thanks

I am using non threaded connectors. I don't know where to get the same threaded connector that is easier than just cutting it off the battery.

He mentioned in his video that he got a new threaded connector so you can continue to use the battery if needed.

That is my video. I said that I didn't cut the cable off the battery and used another connector. It was not threaded.

E-outstanding 5 Pair DC Power Jack (5 x Male and 5 x Female) 5.5mm x 2.1mm CCTV Power Jack Adapter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back