teekbicycle.com legit or scam?

Norm D

Local time
6:59 PM
teekbicycle.com
has anyone ordered a bike from here?
is it legit or a scam?

Probably definitely not a scam designed to catch people who misspell 'Trek'.

Probably definitely.

teekbicycle.com
has anyone ordered a bike from here?
is it legit or a scam?
It’s a scam site. Teekbicycle.com is a scam.. Do not buy anything from them.. I ordered ebike from this company and it just faked the shipper info saying OKS logistics would delivere it and it has reached Vancouver. However it never arrived. On top to refund my money they started another scam I have paid via credit card they asked my bank details which I never gave. The phone is never picked it’s a fake site. Only emails sent to scam people. I have lost over $1099 Canadian dollars. Do not buy..

It’s a scam. I too have been scammed for $1050 bike never arrived. Be aware do not buy from them.

Bought on 6/5/22 and had paypal approve a 4 payment with my American express. Same as above have a web shipping site say there is a tracking number. The site is pretty extensive and the seller did respond for about 3 weeks and nothing now after it was due. Paypal is supposed to refund me and if not American express... I was excited but bummed now. Let me know for those who ordered if you ever get anything.

Bought on 6/5/22 and had paypal approve a 4 payment with my American express. Same as above have a web shipping site say there is a tracking number. The site is pretty extensive and the seller did respond for about 3 weeks and nothing now after it was due. Paypal is supposed to refund me and if not American express... I was excited but bummed now. Let me know for those who ordered if you ever get anything.
Did paypal or American Express has refund you?

Paypal has 5 more days to respond... AMEX will refund no matter what but i am trying to give PayPal the chance. It was odd that PP approved a 4 pay you think they would investigate a little better. The California Address in Google has a for rent sign in the grass and a different name on the building. The China address is a farm field. Most defiantly a scam but a good one it is I Think HAOQI ebike page that they could not use because of the name. I will update when PP or Fedex responds.

Paypal has 5 more days to respond... AMEX will refund no matter what but i am trying to give PayPal the chance. It was odd that PP approved a 4 pay you think they would investigate a little better. The California Address in Google has a for rent sign in the grass and a different name on the building. The China address is a farm field. Most defiantly a scam but a good one it is I Think HAOQI ebike page that they could not use because of the name. I will update when PP or Fedex responds.
Paypal elevated and now has 10 more days to respond. NO Bike and no contact from seller for over a month, SCAM for sure.

U know that

Your name is Eric!!!
20220801_053837~2.jpg

It’s a scam site. Teekbicycle.com is a scam.. Do not buy anything from them.. I ordered ebike from this company and it just faked the shipper info saying OKS logistics would delivere it and it has reached Vancouver. However it never arrived. On top to refund my money they started another scam I have paid via credit card they asked my bank details which I never gave. The phone is never picked it’s a fake site. Only emails sent to scam people. I have lost over $1099 Canadian dollars. Do not buy..
Go claim in PayPal.

It's a SCAM, yes PAyPal finally refunded me my money but they make you wait 30 days for the company to resolve then 15 to decide.
Haoqie is the brand they stole the web site from, complete with fake address in California which when you street view showed a for rent sign on an old business and in China it's address was a farm field. I emailed the Haoqie bike company and they advised it was a scam of their same bikes.
DONT BUY FROM TEEKBicycle's https://haoqiebike.com/

It's a scam, I didn't received my bike from Teekbicycle after 2 months of waiting , paypal has refund me, good thing I bought it with Paypal, otherwise, my money was gone...

https://www.teekbicycle.com avoid at all cost!

Back