Swiftly liberte

Fredk

Local time
9:51 AM
Bought this bike at auction seems controller needs replacing but swiftly phone no doesn’t connect email also not working . Lots of controllers on internet , swifty only has brake switch, pedal assist and walk assist. Presently battery fully charged but no pedal or walk assist working.
Can you use any controller even if it has wiring not required ? Any advice on problems when trying to work out which wire is which should Color’s not match?

"Should colors not match?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is a process for finding correct Hall and Phase match. Google it.

Wires you do not need can mostly be ignored. Bypass ignition switch.

Throttle should be do-able, PAS sensors ALMOST standardized, Torque sensors Very iffy, Battery cables pretty standard, if there are more than two going into the battery, you may have a serious problem.

"Should colors not match?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There is a process for finding correct Hall and Phase match. Google it.

Wires you do not need can mostly be ignored. Bypass ignition switch.

Throttle should be do-able, PAS sensors ALMOST standardized, Torque sensors Very iffy, Battery cables pretty standard, if there are more than two going into the battery, you may have a serious problem.
Thanks that helps .

Hi,

Have you managed to sort out your controller?

I am also looking for a new 36v 250w controller for replacement of the Swifty Liberte ebike.

Because it has a 6 pins connector for the censor control, I don't know where to find one that match.

I hope you can give me some help. Thank you

I bought a controller 36vlt check size of unit measurements need to be same as your old one or slightly bigger otherwise you won’t get it in the battery case. You will have to change the plugs as often different I swopped from old controller to the new one need to do a bit of soldering make sure you align cable Colours they will be in different pins . Just cut plug with a length of cable for joining.

Hi, I have the same problem, my controller isn’t working properly. I get lights to start with then 3 power lights flash then it switches off. I’ve bought several controllers on line but all to big to fit in the battery box, can anyone recommend where I can get a new one please?? Swifty’s phone email don’t work………..

Hi, I have the same problem, my controller isn’t working properly. I get lights to start with then 3 power lights flash then it switches off. I’ve bought several controllers on line but all to big to fit in the battery box, can anyone recommend where I can get a new one please?? Swifty’s phone email don’t work………..
Hi
Lots of controllers on line eBay wish etc just check dimensions in their descriptions. You will need to adapt the plugs and check cable colours. You can swap plugs from old controller. Requires soldering wires togeather. You tube has loads of videos which I found really useful .

Lots of controllers on line eBay wish etc just check dimensions in their descriptions. You will need to adapt the plugs and check cable colours. You can swap plugs from old controller. Requires soldering wires togeather. You tube has loads of videos which I found really useful .

Bought this bike at auction seems controller needs replacing but swiftly phone no doesn’t connect email also not working . Lots of controllers on internet , swifty only has brake switch, pedal assist and walk assist. Presently battery fully charged but no pedal or walk assist working.
Can you use any controller even if it has wiring not required ? Any advice on problems when trying to work out which wire is which should Color’s not match?
I also bought in auction. But it's not working

Hi also bought Iin auction but not working. I dont know what is wrong can you help me too

Mine is not working also

Back