• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

Swagtron EB7 Plus Review

alexH

This is my Swagtron EB7 plus. It runs about 18mph, fold-able, not too heavy. Love it. I paid $699 got it through QVC back in March. My boys love going for rides...

Swagtron EB7 Plus ebike.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

I have one as well. Great bike that's exceeded my expectations. It's light and very easy to ride. I only wish they will have the spare battery back in stock. My other ebike is Lectric XP. Great bike too but this one is much easier to just hop on. I want to get a spare battery as well.

northpole

I paid $1,600 for my foldable bike, although mine is a Black Max Cascade Cruiser with a fat tire setup and has other options yours doesn’t appear to have.

750 watt.... they say it goes 20mph but it actually does 25mph. Lots of bells/whistles but the bike is actually too big to haul around without a bike rack. All in all I am happy with it, it’ll throw a grown man around no problem. A nice plus is I get multiple compliments every day I take it out. I’m sure glad I was around to see this technology.

Black Max Cascade Cruiser 750 Watt ebike.jpg

alexH

I paid $1,600 for my foldable bike, although mine is a Black Max Cascade Cruiser with a fat tire setup and has other options yours doesn’t appear to have.
Yeah I wanted something not too heavy and not too bulky, so I can put it inside motor home when I go camping and this is perfect.