Swagtron EB7 Plus Review

alexH

Local time
10:32 AM
This is my Swagtron EB7 plus. It runs about 18mph, fold-able, not too heavy. Love it. I paid $699 got it through QVC back in March. My boys love going for rides...

Swagtron EB7 Plus ebike.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one as well. Great bike that's exceeded my expectations. It's light and very easy to ride. I only wish they will have the spare battery back in stock. My other ebike is Lectric XP. Great bike too but this one is much easier to just hop on. I want to get a spare battery as well.

I paid $1,600 for my foldable bike, although mine is a Black Max Cascade Cruiser with a fat tire setup and has other options yours doesn’t appear to have.

750 watt.... they say it goes 20mph but it actually does 25mph. Lots of bells/whistles but the bike is actually too big to haul around without a bike rack. All in all I am happy with it, it’ll throw a grown man around no problem. A nice plus is I get multiple compliments every day I take it out. I’m sure glad I was around to see this technology.

Black Max Cascade Cruiser 750 Watt ebike.jpg

I paid $1,600 for my foldable bike, although mine is a Black Max Cascade Cruiser with a fat tire setup and has other options yours doesn’t appear to have.
Yeah I wanted something not too heavy and not too bulky, so I can put it inside motor home when I go camping and this is perfect.

Back