Stolen and returned Ancheer Dolphin ebike no longer charges

DStraub67

Local time
8:54 AM
My little ebike was stolen and the cops returned it and now it will no longer charge. I am heart broken. I don't drive a car. This is my only transport and I ride everyday. I had it locked up underneath a camera at my local Kroger. They broke my cable combination lock right there on camera. These thieves really hurt me. Can the charge port be repaired?

The battery level light goes up, then goes down, then it blinks. So I don't know if the battery is the only problem since the battery level light is doing something it never has before. I really need to get this fixed. I'm disabled and can't just buy a $500 bike every month. I've only had my little whip since the stimulus. I saw the jerk ride past on the bike trail and helped the cops catch him. He had configured some other kind of power source. There was a strange buzz as it rode by. That's how I noticed him. I really can't figure this out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about this, did you end up getting the charge port fixed on your Ancheer? If not I would try and ebike shop or someone who knows a little about electronics. It's not too difficult to replace a charging port as long as you get the wires the correct way around.

Sorry to hear about this, did you end up getting the charge port fixed on your Ancheer? If not I would try and ebike shop or someone who knows a little about electronics. It's not too difficult to replace a charging port as long as you get the wires the correct way around.
Well thank you. I actually bought another bike for the immediate need. It's a little Hiboy that works for now. I have been researching youtube videos and fixing my dolphin ancheer and finally found one about it. I didn't even know the dolphin shaped container is just that, a container. I have learned you open it and the battery and charging port are inside. So obviously, I am so new to this but very willing to learn. I will be ordering a new battery soon and I'm ready to try changing it out. If I manage to fix it, then I'll have two bikes and my grandsons will consider me a hero!! I am also daydreaming of building a 1000 watt trike. I think that would be so great!! Take care

Back