• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

Stark Drive Electric Bike Review

jay

I bought a Stark e bike, the top of the line model. When I finally received it, I took it to a repair shop to check it over. It was very easy to assemble it myself, but they recommend that you have a professional check it. The repair shop I used missed seeing something, and I heard a wearing sound when I was riding it. I couldn't figure where the noise was coming from, and took it back to see.

It turned out the area between the pedals [ inside ] was not lubricated properly. I also noticed, that because I ride on bike trails [ parks ] that the screws would loosen a lot. Once I got these matters straightened out, the bike is a great value, and I really enjoy riding it. But one more thing, I wish the sprocket was a couple of gears lower, I am so fast, that I ride in top gear constantly. I would prefer to have a couple of more gears so my legs would not go around so fast. I usually ride at between 25 - 32 kilometers, and it is a bit of a nuisance, maybe I will change the main gear to a slightly larger one.

Otherwise I am really happy with the Stark Drive electric bike.

stark drive advanced electric bike.png