• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

Specialized turbo levo fsr Revelation 2018 fork setup

bhlerman

Anyone have suggestion for fork setup for the Rock Shock 2018 Revelation. I weight 150lbs

Last edited by a moderator:

kneecap

I think that fork has the motion control cartridge like my yari? I weigh same as you.
I changed the fluid to the lightest I could find (Red Line extra light) & I removed all the bottom tokens. Helped at least 25/30% on the compression side for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

comtn

There is an upgrade cartridge available to make it a pike for about 300. I took the more aggressive approach and ordered a lyrik 160 since I plan to go to the park a few times per year when it gets hot in town and want a good fork to take the chop and limit feedback to the hands. I won't hit the black runs I did with my demo but moderate blues should be fine. I added a token and went with less air pressure and the initial stroke isn't too bad.

JillRide45

I replaced the oil with RedLine "Like water" and my husband used the Extra Light. Super easy to do and really does help. At 150 I would say try the extra light.