Sondors X Front Suspension

vets4vets

Local time
10:54 AM
SondorsX after market front suspension that would fit, The wait time from sondors is 6months wait time Any help be appreciated. Thank you

Hi, welcome to the forums @vets4vets

I'd imagine that any forks/suspension with the same dimensions as the original one would work.

Have ya searched ebay or amazon with those specs?

Hi, welcome to the forums @vets4vets

I'd imagine that any forks/suspension with the same dimensions as the original one would work.

Have ya searched ebay or amazon with those specs?
Have no idea what I'm looking for comparison
This is what I'm looking for it was on there site for replacement
  • Air spring suspension with dampen control
  • Adjustable pre-load
  • Forged alloy and aluminum
  • 120mm fork with 80mm travel
  • Fits max 4.9" tire, Not looking for all that but nice pair air shocks order time from them is 7months

No clue just its a Sondors x thats where getting my info but waiting 6 to 7months an handing them 329.00, No No. Appreciate. all the help here an thank you for your knowledge, Hopefully someone switched don't. Wanna order something I know nothing about,

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
No clue just its a Sondors x thats where getting my info but waiting 6 to 7months an handing them 329.00, No No. Appreciate. all the help here an thank you for your knowledge, Hopefully someone switched don't. Wanna order something I know nothing about,
Ok, so i found that anything with Fork Steerer Tube width 1 1/8", length 8 1/4" will fit the Sondors X

So alot of these would work: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...=0&siteid=0&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&customid=

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220919-212705_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220919-212705_eBay.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 165
Back