Solving E-Bike Theft in the Netherlands (SUPPORT NEEDED)

Haithem

Hello everyone!
Since E-Bike theft has been significantly increasing in recent years I'm working on a potential idea to address E-Bike theft in the Netherlands and hopefully in various other countries as well! To do this I need your opinion on some of the safety concerns of owning an E-Bike and your general experience of using an E-Bike. I would greatly appreciate every input!

If you live in the Netherlands particularly or other European countries I need your participation in this 3 min survey.

https://forms.gle/wwNTVL8seJ1teSh88

Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing what you think and hopefully talking to some of you!

Anton

Admin
Staff member
Hi there and thanks for sharing the survey with ebikes forum. Hopefully there are some members from the EU here who can fill this out! Ebike theft is a big problem and may be a limiting factor for some people who would otherwise use this excellent mode of transport.

Last edited:

Thomas Hill

Great subject... I hope we get a lot of feedback on this issue. I'm a bit reluctant to ride anywhere I have to leave the bike unattended for any period of time for fear it might get stolen.

Juergen aus Ulm

Hello everyone!
Since E-Bike theft has been significantly increasing in recent years I'm working on a potential idea to address E-Bike theft in the Netherlands and hopefully in various other countries as well! To do this I need your opinion on some of the safety concerns of owning an E-Bike and your general experience of using an E-Bike. I would greatly appreciate every input!

If you live in the Netherlands particularly or other European countries I need your participation in this 3 min survey.

https://forms.gle/wwNTVL8seJ1teSh88

Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing what you think and hopefully talking to some of you!
E-Bikes Survey
Your response has been recorded. ;)

Top Bottom